- May I take just a moment to personally thank our realtor, Kimberly Miller, for the wonderful care and guidance during the purchase our home in Canton, Georgia. We are elderly and we decided it was time to move from California to be closer to our daughter in Georgia. This was a very huge and emotional decision for us, even tho we knew it was time. And so the search for a new home began! I received many messages and phone calls from my internet searches asking to help us with the buying process. One of those calls was from Kimberly Miller. I was so impressed with her approach and her kind and caring personality. After a few messages and phone conversations, I knew she was definitely the person I wanted to help us find our ‘dream home’. She did not disappoint. She immediately started searching for our home, while taking the time too learn about us, our personalities, our design style, etc. She made us feel like we were her only clients. I soon felt more like a friend than a just a client.
She worked diligently to find that perfect home for us until the perfect home became available. We viewed the house online on a Friday evening. We made an offer on Saturday, and it was accepted on Sunday. Then the whirlwind began. There was so much to do in so little time. There were several offers, so we were very nervous. But I knew this was the house! Kimberly is very thorough and makes sure every detail is taken care of in a timely, efficient , and professional manner. Her expertise in the field was apparent as she made sure each legal document was in perfect order. She made sure every I was dotted and every T was crossed. She kept us informed of the progress daily. She even kept in touch with our California realtor so each deadline could be met with the least amount of stress for us and to make sure our closing would go smoothly. We cannot thank her enough making our buying experience such a pleasant one.
But best of all, she became a friend during the sales process. Her friendship is one we will cherish for many years to come.
Thanks Kimberly for finding our ‘dream home’.
So, if YOU are in need of a realtor, let me assure you that Kimberly is the best of the best. I’m sure she will find your ‘dream home’ too. ❤️🏠 - Sharon S.
- Kim went above and beyond from the minute we started chatting. We connected quickly because she asked the right questions and got to know me and my family before sending any houses to review.
Coming from out of state, she was able to narrow down our search with all her extensive research and knowledge of the market, counties, and school systems in GA. She has so much patience and always stays composed, calm, and always had my best interest in mind.
I can't say enough about how wonderful it was working with Kim, she made a stressful experience fun and exciting and made our move from NJ to GA seamless.
Kim continues to be an invaluable resource for me and my family now that we have moved to GA. - Margaret K
- "Fabiola is the best! She’s thorough, detailed and very professional. She’s communicative was always available to answer all of our questions. I loved Her daily recaps, we could always go back and review our discussions. Fabiola went above and beyond in helping us get thru the process. We were very happy we made a connection with her. I would highly recommend her to family and friends." - Phyllis P.
- "Fabiola has been the most wonderful realtor for my husband and I. She listened to all of our criteria requirements regarding location, size, type of home, and price range. And it was not easy in this market! When something hit the market she made sure she got us in to see the home immediately. She fights for you. If you want to feel like a priority then Fabiola is your realtor. We found an amazing home with her help, and she simultaneously sold our current home too. As an added bonus Fabiola is simply an amazing person, who gives back to her community. It was a genuine pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend choosing Fabiola for any of your real estate needs!" - Susie P.
- "Fabiola is an absolute God-send!!! And I don't use that term lightly! She was such a friendly breath of fresh-air in this stuffy economy! We had questions and she had answers. If she didn't, she FOUND the answers! She took such a personal interest in getting to know us individually & as a couple & helping us find our DREAM HOME. Not just "a" home. She was available, honest, informative & friendly! Realtors are everywhere these days, and we all could probably say we have a few in our close friends circle. Well, I'm glad to say, I've ADDED her to my close friend circle. I truly believe she is a blessing sent from God Himself, to help us navigate the stressful home-buying process. You won't regret choosing her as your realtor. You'll be glad you did!" - Jennifer S.
- "It has been a genuine pleasure working with Fabiola. She goes the extra distance to help you.
First. After I made my decision of what I wanted, she help make it happen - Dealing with the other real estate agent and seller, she was constantly looking out for my interest and trying to help me get what I wanted
Then, she helps with obstacles all along the way.
In my case the HOAs, closing attorneys and the 1031 exchange people.
She stayed on top of all my problems making sure I did what I needed to do in a timely manner and that everything got done properly. I found her work exceptional. I would use her in the future." - Nadine S.
- "If you are in the market to buy a home, Fabiola is who you want on your side. My wife and I recently worked with her over the past month to buy a home in Cumming, one of the hottest markets with low inventory. Her expertise, guidance, communication and bulldog attitude to make sure that you are taken care of are her top qualities. She fought for us to get a new roof paid for by insurance before move in. She has beyond excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. She always kept us up-to-date and provided us a daily recap email at the end of the day. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a home!" - Geoff S.
- "Fab did nothing short of a FABULOUS job for us on finding and aiding us in our home purchased. Best communication skills and lean forward efforts I have seen in years. Fab will work tirelessly to meet your property needs!" - Richard S.
- "Fabiola has gone above and beyond in our search for a home here in North Georgia. She is knowledgable, communicative, and a problem solver of the the highest degree! You will be in the best hands with Fabiola!" - Courtney L.
- "Fabiola was fabulous to work with!!! She made the process easy and walked us through every step. If you need a realtor, Fabiola is your girl!!!!" - Lorena C.